Holy Cow...even more Too Human

So yet another cool thing I found out last night playing the demo (yet again) that the timed fights will provide different rewards base on how quickly you can clear em (I was under the assumption it was a survival timer). The demo is setup to show off a Rare armor set of blueprints. It ends up looking pretty bad ass.

The more I get into this game, the more I reflect on Hellgate and how utterly disappointing that game was. I went over some of my old posts where I hyped it up like crazy and feel like such an idiot. One of the biggest flaws in the game was the total lack of level design. I was listening to a podcast that summed it up saying that there was no real reward to seek out the off-the-path areas. So far, just in the demo, Too Human is already giving me some replay value. Of course, this could prove to be inconsistent in the full game but one can hope.

No comments: