Too Humansy - My Strategies

I think I'm becoming a bit of a fan-boy. For one reason or another, I'm compelled to write my strategies for Too Human. I think this is just having a lack of anyone to talk to about it :).

Weapons
Swords - these come 1h/2h flavors and for the Berserker, dual-wield. It seems that swords are the best for criticals and thus make great 1v1 weapons. While the bigger 2h swords can "sweep", they arent' as effective as others. If you have a high melee attack speed, these are the weapons to go with (cause then the crowd won't be a problem).
Staves - These seem to be good at "sweeping" which is to push back a lot of enemies at once. I haven't found their damage to be anything special but they are excellent crowd control and buying you extra time.
Hammers - These come in 1H/2H/Shield(Defender Only) flavors. 1h Hammers provide some impact but still give you better speed. 2H Hammers are my personal favorite. The juggle move causes a stomp which can throw several baddies up into the air at once. I've found 2H Hammers especially useful for the Commando. As you hold your ground, if any enemies get close, whack, then blast em out of the air (this works well for "elites" too).
Pistols - Since they are all dual-wield, pistols end up being great ranged weapons if you plan on being in the middle of the fight. If you find that you dive towards the middle and have them come at all sides, go for these. If you are holding a position, I would recommend..
Rifles - These are the best for long range. Once enemies get in very close, this weapon can begin feel slow. Its moments like this that you can call in the alternate fire which release a grenade that can buy you some time to retreat to safer position.

1 comment:

Laura "Sko" said...

Nerdery rules!

xo