More Too Humanzy

Allright I have to post more about this game. Since I'm still getting accquainted with my workmates (and so far I'm the only one playing lots of games) and Laura is a sweetheart but not too into it, I'm going to share my thoughts with you all here. So if you don't care, go somewhere else.

Raj cued me into the fact that the demo for Too Human will slowly unlock all 5 classes as the release date approaches. He also informed me that the "kids on the net" already found out how to cheat this and get all the classes unlocked. I went ahead and tried this and found even more ways to have fun with the game.

I think what is getting me with this game is all the little things I'm learning about combat and different skills. There really does feel to be a decent amount of depth to the choices you make. What really proved it for me with the demo was trying to play through as the Commando, who is the defacto ranged class. At first, I did pretty bad. I was able to kill guys but it felt hard to keep them all back. There is one optional mini-boss in the demo that is became my grading-standard for how good I was with a class (he is the guy in the chamber to the left at the 3-door side chamber thing). My first time through, I died pretty fast against this guy. I played with another character and learned how to propperly juggle (double tap the right stick in the direction of the target). I came back and realized that the key to winning with the Commando (whose melee skills are of course terrible) is to run up to the boss, get him into the air, then shoot him while backing up. I eventually crossed this with a 2 handed hammer for groups of baddies since it shoots a ton up into the air at once.

Oh dang, Laura is telling me its time to go to bed. Until next time, keep watching the skis.

No comments: