A quick note

This is really a note to myself.

I spent the last 2 days trying to implement OpenGL into my Zombie Game and while it worked, there were several bugs under the hood. I was going to go off into r&d thing to fix em all but realized I would only move about an inch forward. I decided to just stick with the DX wrappers we have been given by our school. They are simple and allow me to get to the stuff I care about: gameplay!

While learning about how all that stuff works under the hood (graphics api wise) would be cool, I feel that actually making more games is more important.

So even though OpenGL does provide some nice features, I would get stuck making an "engine" when I really just want to make a freakin game!

Just reverted all the code to a previous version and going to get rolling with Tile Map collision tests.

No comments: