From the Bunker

Fullsail consists of two basic regions: Glass Town and the Bunkers. Glass Town is the front offices of Fullsail and is a rather pretty and modern art museum kind of place. Good for buisness, etc. The Bunkers are a two strip malls that have been converted (well almost converted) into class rooms and lobbies. The second strip mall is the one still being converted. I am currently writing from a unfinished lobby wedged between a grocery store and a pizza place. Its 5:43 am.

The war effort is going well. I am learning a lot about myself and what I like to do. Currently, I am finding much fun in building code tools for my team. Little chunks of code that make their life easier. My team has been responding well to my little gadgets and I am wondering if this kind of development is what I should seek out in the game industry.

Laura is my rock. She has show an incredible unbreakable amount of patience with my horrid hours. She knows this is what I want to do. When I come home, she lets me cuddle next to her like a little kid and remind me about who I am reallying doing this all for. Who am I kidding..I want a career so I can be a good dad and husband. Games are great...but I want to make a living.

My thoughts are getting more random. I should probably stop posting. I'd go to bed but I refuse to leave Nick alone in the bunker. I'll kill some time with Diablo 2. Remind myself about what I got started in this mess in the first place.

No comments: