The board and me

I love whiteboards. I am obsessed with them. They really are my pensieve. I eye the boards in my classroom and I can't wait to get my hands on them when I try to work out problems.

On that note, I wanted to post about my Structure of Game Production group. We are known as Butterball Ninja (or as I like to say "Team Butterball Ninja" Try saying it three times fast). My fellow members are Dan Krotov and Nick Ness. Both are extremely hard-working and willing to put up with my "lets not go with whats easy" approach. We've had some arguments so far about different system designs, but they have ended up being constructive. Once again the white board has come to the rescue since it helps me transfer my thoughts out to show people what the hell I am thinking!

With that in mind..I am going to start searching around for a bigger white board with a wooden trim....that'll be niiiice.

2 comments:

Laura Lu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura "Sko" said...

No.

;)

I'm just kidding. But isn't one enough? Is it going to be like Frank (Greg Kinnear) in You've Got Mail, so in love with his typewriter that he bought a second one for Kathleen's (Meg Ryan) apartment, while having a third at his own apartment?