DO IT! I'M RIGHT HERE!

If you have a PC and are even remotely into gaming, get Steam...install it....have it on..and add me as a friend: Bobbyphat.

I love steam so much. I think part of what is helping keep me sane while my wife is off achieving her dreams (wooot!) is getting games to dive into to keep my mind occupied between programming and staring into the abyss...just kidding.

Right now I'm into a game called King's Bounty: The Legend. Its a freaking cool rpg where you adventure, build an army, and enjoy tactical turn-based battles. The art style is great (super commercial high-fantasy). Its got a bit of this Warhammer feel (though the world is much more...light-hearted). I also like the turn-based battles that don't last f'ing forever. I only played it last night but I'm hoping it gets better. So far I'm digging it. Its a slow paced RPG with a pretty deep combat system. I'm taking my Mage Nagash (thats right I said it) and wanting to work his way to a insidious necromancer...oh why does that path ALWAYS appeal to me when it comes to fantasy games?

No comments: