Coffee and Blogging

If you take the Blur song coffe and tv...nevermind.

So, I am beggining my second week at Full Sail. So far things are going okay. As I've mentioned before, I'm hankering to get past the academic mumbo-jumbo and get straight to the hapa-nasha of making games. To reiterate...no more mumbo-jumbo more hapa-nasha. Yeah..thats the ticket.

Moving along. I've been expanding my work on my 2d game. I finally got basic forms of raycasting working and I couldn't be happier. From my limited game dev knowledge, Raycasting is the ultimate tool for navigating a 3d enviroment. You can use it to see if a weapon hits a target, find walls, and as a method of vision for AI units. So damn cool.

I will post some more in a bit about what I'm working on specifically for my School Classes. I think some people expressed some interest in that. I'll be honest with you now..its not that interesting.

1 comment:

Laura "Sko" said...

wake up in the mornin
have some coffee


fun and games and sugar and cream


coffee time
time for coffee