Updatez

So I got some great feedback from ComboShooters initial unveiling. I think people are going to like this title more then Space Ballz (which I'm not saying is bad but people love to blow stuff up right?).

I'm going to dig in and take some of the initial feedback and make some decent changes:

  • Guns shoot max regardless of where cursor is
  • Energy(Ammo) has been taken out. Instead all weapons have reduced damage but are unlimited and have a small "reload time"
  • Performing combos no longer grants Energy/Ammo (since this has been removed) and will now grant pretty big bonus damage points, The goal is that this be necessary when you get surrounded.
  • All three existing guns (which I may swap one out) are now linked to LMB/RMB/Spacebar
  • the laser gun (2) has less damage but hits multiple enemies
  • Adding a new weapon called Gas Tank that will throw out a non-colliding tank that can be shot later to cause an explosion. Combos can be made by getting 2 cans to explode and hit the same target (also another for shooting explosion affected enemies).
These changes will hopefully be in before the weekend (which I have many a plan for so I need to get this thing out the door asap!).

Stay tuned!

No comments: