A Wedding Cake with No Bathroom and THT

I am not sure if I mentioned this already but Laura and I have only spent one actual weekend in Chicago since we moved in. We have been making runs to Wisconsin every weekend to take care of wedding stuff. I have to admit it has been kind of nice to change up the scenery on a constant basis (makes me appreciate our place so much). Last weekend, we went to take care of our cake (I missed the dang tasting..) and went to meet our cake vendor out at her place somewhere in the wilds of hilly Wisconsin. Unfortunatly we stopped at a restaurant area on the way that served draft-style A&W Root Beer. I had way to much and by the time we go out there..I found out here bathroom was broken. Well that was a fun excercise in...well lets just call it 'personal' control. I do have to admit we had a good time with our vendor and are shaping up to having a pretty awesome cake.

So the wedding is very, very close. I'm starting to get jitters about how much has to execute correctly at one moment for the actual ceremony but I've got a lot of faith in Laura and her Mom's control and management of the wedding plans. I'm trying to help where I can but I find that I'm better off giving Laura foot rubs.

To top it all off, tommorow is THT! Too Human Tuesday! I decided a while back to establish G.R.E.P.T. (Game Release Extended Play Time) to give Laura at least one month in advance notification of a new game coming out. While it sounds nerdy, it prevents any dissapoinment with me walking through the door with the game and ignoring all my responsibilites for the evening. I marked out Too Human about a month ago.

Today is also our Engagment Anniversary so we are going to cook-in and watch My Big Fat Greek Wedding.

Then I kill monsters from the future the next day.

Life is grand.

No comments: