A new jump for Blobula

Download Blobula 1.0.2.1 Here

While trying to focus on my school work, I made some major changes to Blobula. This release is an experiment in some different controls. Jumping has been simplified. Now what you want to do is press the jump button when you hit the ground and JUST when you start to go back up. The idea is that when you press jump, you are applying an upward force to Blobula and you want to time this with the "resorative forces" that are pushing him back up. Get these together and you will fly higher. Anyhoos, take some time and tell me what you think! Also, when you press down on the keyboard, you will pull blobula down, so use this on ramps and to get through small spaces, etc.

Also, I have provided to render methods for blobula. Pressing w puts him into traditional wireframe mode while pressing s will put him into a solid mode. The new release starts out in solid so tell me what you think! I like him more in solid personally.

No comments: