Blobula 1.0 and Mike Belotti's Game of Sound

Download Blobula 1.0 here!

So here it is ladies and germs!

After much labor and love comes the first full version of Blobula 1.0! While I'm positive there are plenty-o bugs silently lurking in there I felt it was about time to give you the grander version of my game!

This version has all the essential elements that I wanted in Blobula. Each map now as a Par time. In challenge mode if you can beat the map under the par time, you'll score full points plus bonus for every second under par. You still have a total of 3:00 minutes to get through the game. You can restart the round (but not the total timer) by pressing R. Freedom Mode is designed to let your practice without the timer. There are 11 levels in total and I plan on making some more after a nice long siesta.

Now for the second part of the title:

Download Mike's Awesome Rhythm Game Here!

I go to class with several awesome people and if it wasn't for them (and the love of my awesome kick-ass fiance) I would not have made it this far in the program. Mike has been a friend of mine since I got here and he has been an awesome brother-in-arms. This is an awesome rhythm game he has been working on for a while and its inspired by Elite Beat Agents and Guitar Hero. This is truly something I want to see him make bigger cause it is one of the damn coolest small games ideas ever! So check it!

So please enjoy the double dose of student love and please...don't drink and drive.

No comments: