Fallout 3 Survival Tips

Yeah yeah, I'm doing it again. I've gotten so into a game that I'm going to post tips. At least this time I've got the support of most of the gaming world behind me.

Here are a few tips I've picked up:

****** SPOILER ALERT ******

Fighting Deathclaws:
These are truly wicked creatures. The town of Old Giney (which is up north near the NE corner of the map) is filled with these beasts. So these guys are fast and incredibly deadly in melee. Even in power armor, you will take a considerable amount of damage from every swing. The best way to take these bastards is actually more about what you do before you fight rather then during. Make sure you have a nice clean path to run backwards and know how to avoid running straight into a wall. When you finally do see one, do yourself a favor and aim for the legs! If you can cripple these guys there running speed is greatly reduced giving you more time to back up and keep shooting. If you are an explosives guy (like moi) then use 1-3 frag mines while walking backwards to cripple the legs then use a grenade/rifle to clean them up. They have intense amount of health so when you head to Old Giney, come packing!

1 comment:

Laura "Sko" said...

aww man you totally spoiled it for me!!!