Blobula Freedom v 0.5

Hey everyone!

Download the Demo!

Well this is a brand new version of Blobula..the game about a blob.

So this is called Blobula Freedom because the real Blobula game will actually have a rules, goals, etc. This is just a mess around version.

I added more maps that you can cycle through by pressing [] keys. I also included the map editor (no instructions though) if you want to try to edit / create a new level. If you create a new level, make sure you go into the resources/maps/ and update the Blobula_MapList.ini. I will get some better documentation up soon.

Note about the map editor: I did some testing and found that unless you have a new version of the .NET framework installed, you won't be able to run the editor. I'm trying to find a work around for this but my lack of knowledge on building a release-mode c# application is working against me.

Any and all feedback is 110% encouraged! you can post here or hit me up at naveen.nattam@gmail.com.

Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

Laura "Sko" said...

You are SO hot.