Actually I just gave up.....

So this blog actually came about because...well the title says it all.

I had always tried to start and maintain a blog. During college I started working on websites and was enjoying the backend aspect. When mentions of a blog came about I kept trying to build my own but failed over and over again due to horrible design of the actual site and lack of interest. Well that is all behind me now! I gave up and decided to just start a blog and on Blogger since it was linked to my gmail account (and anything linked to google must be on the path to enlightment).

So let me introduce myself for those who don't know me..thought most of you do...so in that regard...I'll just jump to the point.


  • My name is Naveen Nattam. I like games.

  • I went to Purdue University, IN.

  • Got interested in programming for games.

  • I wasn't in CS. Made a decision to go to Full Sail in FL.

  • I got engaged to the lovely Laura Corrine Skowronski.

  • Now I am in FL about to start school.



Okay now that the grammer nightmare is over, I'll go on to what this blog's intention is.

For the most part, I am keeping this as a log of my Full Sail experience for a few people who have asked about it. The side points are to keep a log of my own development experience as a student aspiring to be a game programmer for a development group. The final benefit is to keep my friends and others who are not so much intersted in what I do but my well-being (I hope it is my well-being).

So I'll start posting some more in another and leave this historic memorial post my itself!

No comments: