The Accomplish has landed

So I hope everyone is enjoying their final long weekend day (well for this weekend). I'm about to head out to a bbq (which I think many people across the nation are doing the same) but I'd figured I'd stop and spend a few precious moments with you good people of the interweb.

This weekend was pretty good. I got to spend some good time with friends and family. I also got in a good amount of time on my side project that I cannot speak of (not in this venue) - trust me I hate it more then you hate it. Its so annoying. We have a large chunk of the tech done so now I get to work on adding those polish elements and using the tools under the engine to achieve something unique for this project. This is always my favorite part - getting to add those elements that almost immediately get through to the user. If I had my way, this is what I would want my specialty to be in the future.

Alpha Protocol comes out and midnight on Steam and I've already preloaded it. The word is very mixed but going from average to down right awful. I'm going to reserve judgment after I give it a whirl tonight. I hope its somewhat enjoyable - I haven't been a spy in a while...well actually never in terms of games.

No comments: