Blobula 1.0.1

Download New Blobula Here!

Well folks I said I was cooking something and I thought I'd go ahead and share some of it with you. As far as the game goes, this version of blobula is exactly the same. All the differences are on the data end of the spectrum.

The map editor (located in the ME folder) has undergone some improvements. The map editor now features the Universal Grid and Copy/Paste Functionality. When you want to add maps, you can now edit the XML file located in Resources\Maps\BlobulaMapList.XML. Just copy one of the "map" elements and fill in the parameters. I know this method is a little janky and off putting for some of you but it will be replaced by the Map List Editor which can be used from the Map Editor. I am working on that right now but I wanted to get this improved map editor out asap!

You'll also find a new map (Level 13) in the game which shows off how much the copy/paste functionality ends.

I plan on having the group select/edit features working by this weekend.

Have fun and please email any maps you make to naveen.nattam@gmail.com!

No comments: